Caring Transitions of Mill Creek, Everett & Snohomish Employment Opportunities
Join Our Team
The quality of our services truly depends upon the caring professionals who are a part of our team. Each employee is important to our success.
Are you looking for part-time work in a service that’s truly appreciated? Caring Transitions needs responsible, compassionate people to help coordinate the transition services needed in a Senior Move, Downsize, and Estate Sale.
Become one of our Caring professionals, and you will:
- Help clients who truly need and appreciate your services
- Be committed and have a desire to do meaningful work
- Earn competitive wages
- Be fully bonded and insured, including workers’ comp
- Organize and sort household goods for liquidation
- Pack and unpack personal belongings in a relocation
- Help manage estate sales
If you are a trustworthy, reliable, self-directed, and caring person, please complete our form to be considered by an Office near you.
Details on job roles and responsibilities can be downloaded at the link below for each position we are currently hiring for.
Transition Specialist Job Description